Friday, November 6, 2009

Amazing Wife

There are many things in life that are amazing, but none more than my wife, Karisa. She spent her whole night tonight making a cake, cookies and icing for my birthday. She's super busy with school and could have easily spent the whole night working on a research project. If not that, she desperately needs more relaxation time. Did she do those things? Nope! She spent the whole night doing things for me while I walked the dog and goofed off. It may be my birthday tomorrow but she deserves all the props!


Didn't get any pictures of her baking but I love it when she and Zeus take funny pictures together. I'm not sure when this one took place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I may be prejudiced here but she really is amazing. She needs to slow down but I can't say that---can I??
Cheryl