Sunday, November 8, 2009

My birthday

For my birthday, we decided to go play laser tag. Unfortunately, so did 25 tweenage girls! I felt the worst for Keane and Josh who got followed around by one girl, codenamed "Voldemort," and shot repeatedly. I don't know if that should make them feel better or worse about the fact that Voldemort won the game. It was a lot of fun, but next time I'm definitely going to suggest that we rent the whole place for ourselves. :)


We had fun though. One of the best things that we did was get mustaches out of the candy like machine dispenser. Put 50 cents in and get one crazy mustache back out. We all had them on while we played. Also, that picture makes me look like I have a man boob! (Is that normal?! If so, I can't decide if I want to know or not...)

2 comments:

KarisaS said...

sexy staches!

Anonymous said...

It was normal to have man boobs because the women had manly staches!
Cheryl